- When crossing a stream, don't look down at the rocks, look straight ahead to the opposite bank. Same goes with driving.
- If you take the coin the tooth fairy left to be a nickel and it's a quarter, it will still spend like a quarter.
- When whittling, always face the blade away from the body.
- Do not sing while fishing. Neither the fish nor the other people fishing will appreciate you. I believe this may apply to public transportation as well.
- It doesn't matter if you don't sing in tune as long as you put your heart into it.
- If you love your garden, it will love you back. He never came right out and said it, but it was hard to miss.
When I sift out the gist of all of this, it comes out something like this:
Keep your vision uppermost, embrace your gifts, you are responsible for your own well-being, give respect to every being, lead with your heart, don't be afraid to love.